Hi Sven,

> Yes, i will add such a think to the package, i have to rebuild it
> anyway, since :

 Since you are going to rebuild it anyway, can you also apply the
 patch Jacques sent a couple of days ago to close my bug-report
 about thread unsafety of GToolbox? It was sent on the m.l. of lablgtk.

                                                T.I.A.
                                                C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot