On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 06:32:07PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> > > Why ? We did that for Ocaml 3.06 -> 3.06-1 transition, but i understand
> > > that there may be some upstream issues of the corresponding ocaml
> > > depending packages this time.
> >
> > It is a matter of timeline mainly.
>
> Mmm, i am not sure i understand you here, what are you saying this about
> exactly ? For me at least, most of the packages will be ready, i guess
> Stefano will also be ready, at least for his libraries. The mayor
> problem will be with upstreams who are not ready for this deadline,
> which is why i asked all of you to investigate with your upstreams what
> the situation was going to be a few week ago, but nobody seemed to care.
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

Hello,

I don't know what think jerome marant about it but i think that cameleon
will not be ready in one week ( there is two big transition on the move
in cameleon : findlib and lablgtk2 ). However, cameleon without this two
transition should be ready. Maybe upstream could do a minor release.

I will try to ask Maxence Guesdon about that.

By the same way : i cannot build mldonkey without zoggy which is part of
cameleon. So the priority is to my mind a release of cameleon ( upstream
).

I will try to work on it to release mldonkey ASAP.

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL