Hello again all,

Well, since i am in a good mood ( ;-) ), i would like to do a full round
of package injection in the svn.

What i will do :
- inject the .orig.tar.gz
- inject the debian
- tags the current trunk to the version ( for example cameleon will get
  a 1.3-2 tags )
- add a watch file
- add a changelog entry +1 ( 1.3-2 -> 1.3-3 )
- set maintainer to Debian Ocaml Task Force
- set uploaders to all of the subscribe members of Debian Ocaml Task
  Force
- add a changelog entry
- commit

I won't upload the resulting package since it is really minor change (
and since i am not DD ). I won't build it either.

So what i need from you :
- a source package list which you want to have injected
- the current address where i can get the source ( if it is not the same
  as the one stated in copyright )
- some hints if needed
- if you don't have already put it into debian : a place where i can
  download it ( diff + dsc + orig.tar.gz )

Please if you want to send me some packages name, use this kind of
presentation :

In Debian :
cameleon
advi

Not in Debian
ocamldap ( http://chez.moi.net/ocamldap/ )

The best will be that they are all in debian ( simple apt-get source for
me ).

Off course, i need your permission to do it...

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : i will begin this tomorrow morning at 09:00 AM, so please send me
the list before.