Hello,

  I have almost finished the preparation of the Cameleon packages
  (Thanks Dimitri Ara for upstream fixes).

  However, I still have some wonderings:
  - as defined by upstream, all cameleon libraries are being
    installed in /usr/lib/ocaml/cameleon, so how do I manage
    META files?
  - Cameleon provides IoXML which is a Camlp4 syntax extension.
    We don't have any naming policy for syntax extensions.
    (Stefano proposed ocaml-ioxml because he thinks that ioxml
    is too generic)
  - what naming policy should I use for ocaml program that have
    a quite generic name (for example "report"). Should I use
    a ocaml- prefix? How do we consider a program name is
    too generic?

  Now, I have a request to Maxence: for any ocaml program in
  Cameleon, you should build either the bytecode version or
  the native one; I don't think building both is usefull.
  Currently, in the debian package, I'm providing only the
  native version when available and the bytecode one when not
  (with the same name).

  That's all for now.

  Cheers,

--