On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:04:10AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 06:56:35PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Uh? If you have findlib installed you have /etc/ocamlfind.conf
> > Well, i didn't have it installed, so it was a first time install and not
> <snip>
> > It is not all that important.
>
> But I will do in the next findlib package, is a trivial fix. Could you
> please record it in the BTS?

Mmm, ok, i will ...

> > O, well, it would be nice to have a lablgtk2 that is complete, so we
> > don't need to care about lablgtk anymore ...
>
> Is lablgtk2 backward compatible with old lablgtk applications?

Yes and no ...

There are some changes (mostly to the text widget), and openGL, glade
and gnome are not yet ported.

It was a trivial change to modify my application to use it, maybe 5
minutes, no more.

But it gives you antialiased text in your application :)))

Friendly,

Sven Luther