Quoting Sven Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Mmm, SVN seems broken :
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/debian/SVN/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml$ svn ci
> svn: Couldn't find a repository
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: No repository found in
> 'svn+ssh://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/ocaml'
> svn: Berkeley DB error
> svn: Berkeley DB error while opening environment for filesystem
> /svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/db:
> DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
> svn: Couldn't find a repository
> svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
> svn:
> '/home/luther/debian/SVN/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/svn-commit.tmp'

Welcome to the crappy world of Subversion and Berkeley DB!

I guess you commited with a different client version than the server version
(server is 0.30).

I did this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ svnadmin recover /svn/pkg-ocaml-maint
Acquiring exclusive lock on repository db.
Recovery is running, please stand by...
Recovery completed.
The latest repos revision is 43.

--