Le 05/03/2011 22:49, Eric Cooper a écrit :
> What's the best way to cherry-pick the fixes from SVN?  I'd like to
> add them to debian/patches (preferably automatically), so that they
> can be easily dropped when Gerd releases the next upstream version.

What do you mean by "automatically"?

There are already patches in the ocamlnet package currently in sid. Have
you refreshed them, or checked their relevance with the new version?
They seem to be handled with dom-{apply,save}-patches (from dh-ocaml).
And I've also just noticed that I had already created
experimental/{master,upstream} branches with some pre-release (but
actually did nothing in the debian packaging)...

Cheers,

--
Stéphane