Dear Stephane,

On 12:26 Wed 07/30/14 Jul     , Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> You have pushed (a few months ago) changes to the git repositories of
> type-conv and bin-prot, but you have not uploaded anything. Are these
> packages ready for upload?

I pushed type-conv, bin-prot, sexplib310 (no longer the latest version
now) and fieldslib to the repositories two weeks ago. The packages
themselves are ready for upload, but I haven't checked whether they
break other packages that cannot be fixed by binNMU's.

> Do you want to officially take care of Jane Street packages? They are
> currently neglected and definitely need more love.

Yes. I also updated janest-core package in repository to the (almost)
latest version, but some binary packages' description is still
missing. I would fix it this weekend.

Cheers,
Lifeng