Hi,

Quoting julien.pu...@gmail.com (2024-06-16 18:37:55)
> Sorry I was away for most of the weekend, but yes, I didn't test my
> last change correctly and broke things.

no problem. I think the breakage was minor.

> I just fixed elpi.

Thank you!

> I'll also take care of coq-serapi. This package is a problem - I wonder
> if I shouldn't have waited some more before packaging it: upstream is
> moving things around in different packages like crazy, so it's bound to
> break too often for my taste and my attention span.

Maybe just file an RC bug against the package. That will prevent it from
transitioning to testing. It's probably smart to only let it transition once it
is ready for a stable release.

> > In summary: I do not think that a Depends from the dev package on the
> > tools package is needed. Adrian, do you agree?
> Not needed!

Thank you! Then I guess you can close this bug.

cheers, josch