Oops, I am on vacation, I hope I didn't mess this up. I marked 3 candidates as "want to mentor" in the Google system. I didn't send the email by yesterday. Markus Koshany and I are signed up to the be the mentors, I'm handling the gsoc side for Markus. Kau-Chung Yan was a student on the Android Tools project last year, and is qualified to be a mentor. So we can easily handle having Kai-Chung and 2 other students, if that's possible.
Here are the candidates in order of preference: Kai-Chung Yan Chirayu Desai Mouaad Aallam .hc Nicolas Dandrimont: > Hi folks, > > Our GSoC slots request has come and gone, and it's now time to make our final > intern selection for both GSoC and Outreachy. > > Please let us admins _PRIVATELY_ know (through the [email protected] mail > alias) which candidates, if any, you would like to accept for this summer's > internships, as soon as possible and in any case by Sunday April 17th. > > If you do not reply before 23:59UTC on that Sunday, we will assume that you > don't want to select any interns for this round. > > You MUST NOT tell your candidates whether they have been selected or not, so > please make sure you REPLY PRIVATELY (I know a lot of you don't like this part > of the program, but Google makes the rules; Reply-To and M-F-T set > accordingly). > > If you have requested several slots for your projects, please rank your > selections as we __might__ not be able to grant them all: we have had more > candidates than usual, have requested more GSoC slots than previous years, but > only got granted the lower end of our requested slot range. > > Thanks for being timely! >
