Hello,

In the past week I've made the last pull request [1] that was missing about
my project. It involves the following functionalities added to
telepathy-resiprocate:

- load/save buddies list;
- send/receive presence;
- send/receive text message

You can find all my work during the GSoC time at my wiki [2]. In the "Links
with work done" menu you can find all my github commits. In the "Week
reports" menu you can find all my week reports. Also there is a link at the
beginning of the wiki page with my blog containing some images of the
working product.

Right now I'm fixing some bugs recommended by my mentors and you could see
the new pull requests at my wiki.

Independent from the GSoC final evaluation, I would like to thank you all
(mentors, contributors and students) that helped me to develop my project
and taught me so much. The best thing I'm taking from this is the knowledge
which is priceless.


[1] https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/pull/56
[2]
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/StudentApplications/MateusBellomo

Reply via email to