Hi all

I am Poonam Mishra, a third year undergraduate from BITS Pilani, India
pursuing my Masters. I am in love with the concept of programming, and I
love the fact that there's change everyday and there are so many brilliant
things to learn.

To keep this spirit alive, I have been a major contributor to my college
technical fests, designing backend for games and other softwares, mostly
using Django and Flask. I love Python, and have also done Penetration
Testing with python libraries and Assembly.

My technical skills involve web development with Django, Flask, Ruby on
Rails, Security testing with Assembly and Python, and I have also done one
internship in blockchain technology, making me familiar with peer to peer
networking.

I think my skillset would prove most useful if I work for the project for
analyzing WebRTC (non-coding), and the new research I am doing for it is
already making me learn so many new things. I hope I prove useful to this
community and make lots of friends!


Regards
Poonam Mishra
GitHub - https://github.com/mish24

Reply via email to