On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 7:21 PM, Molly de Blanc <debl...@riseup.net> wrote:

> In order to proceed, we need to have mentors and projects to submit with
> our organization application.
>
> In short, if we want to do this, time to start asking people to mentor. :)
> Pinging people who submitted to being outreachy mentors[1], but did not end
> up with an intern this round, would be good places to start, I think, as
> well as an open call.

Hi,

EasyGnuPG is a shell script that wraps GPG and tries to make it more
accessible
and more easy to use: https://github.com/dashohoxha/egpg

There are some improvements that can be done to it:
1. Rewrite EasyGnuPG (or parts of it) so that it is built with Python
    and GPGME (https://www.gnupg.org/software/gpgme/)
2. Implement a GUI to EasyGnuPG (maybe with Python).
3. Extend EasyGnuPG with scripts/commands that automate
    other common usage scenarios (for example keeping the master key on a
card).

Are these suitable for being on the list of debian projects?
I can be a mentor for them.

Regards,
Dashamir