A few thoughts:

1) We have "too many" proposals for GSoC. They would like us to
highlight the 5 we're most excited about. In order to get a diversity of
ideas, I think each mentor who proposed more than one should select one
of their proposals.

2) I don't think an onboarding wizard is really an appropriate position
for a student/participant. It's outside the scope of GSoC (unless
they're developing technical tools for Debian). As for Outreachy, I, in
general, believe the funding would be better used on other projects.

Cheers,

Molly