Hi,

I am a bachelor's student at Thapar University, India. I know that this
might be a bit late for the discussion of the GSoC projects. I would still
like to give it a try and discuss one of the projects I am really excited
about. I have been reading more about the invoice2data project and I feel
that it fits well with my skills and interests. I implemented a small
feature to familiarize myself with the code and the project. It is a basic
version of invoice2data GUI which supports selecting pdf files and
extraction of data from that. You can look at the code changes here -
https://github.com/m3nu/invoice2data/pull/103. I have already listed down
some improvements that we can make, happy to get more feedback and ideas.

Along with improving the GUI, I will like to contribute to the invoice2data
GSoC project (https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2018/Projects/Extractin
gDataFromPDFInvoicesAndBills). I am planning to submit a proposal for the
same. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Regards,
Udit Juneja