I agree with Dashamir , but there is still time , so just  a quick review
of their contribution and you get the result and so i shared my research
too , so the result you can also see who is more deserving ,  Yeah there
shouldn't be any criteria or rules  for everything , but what i learned in
open source is you are introduced by the contributions you have done , so
send someone who has more contributions and so , there is my research ,
just look into it , i assure you will get a result soon .
Lemme Share my Research Again

Milena Lavanchyhttps://github.com/MilenaLavanchy
<https://github.com/MilenaLavanchy>

Jaminy Prabaharan