Hey,

On Wed 7 Aug, 2019, 09:03 Paul Wise, <p...@debian.org> wrote:

> Since you appear to be from India, you might be interested in
> connecting with the local community there:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups#India
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLocations

Hello from India, Atishay o/

There are lots of open source communities around Delhi. In fact, lot of
people from your college are a part of them (maybe they can help, too).

Though Paul just wrote a beautiful mail to help you if you're looking
forward to contribute to Debian (and please do!), but if you still need a
one-to-one help, feel free to email me personally :)

Furthermore, there's a Mini-DebConf happening in September or October. It'd
be lovely if you could attend the same :D
I shall ping you the details as soon as they're available.

Best,
Utkarsh