> Package: debian-policy
> Version: current
> Severity: wishlist
>
> Hi,
>
>       I formally second this proposal, and bring it in tune with the
>  amendment guidelines by filing a wishlist bug. The next person
>  seconding this proposal please reply to this message; however, I
>  suggest not cluttering up the BTS with the discussion.

I -think- I know what "this proposal" is, namely the proposal by Joseph
Carter with regard to the Logo License, but a) the BTS doesn't know,
and b) is this the version before or after the changes suggested by Ben
Gertzfield?

Could you reply to your own bug submission, and quote the text of the
proposal you are seconding, so that it is recorded in the BTS?