On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 12:07:02AM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> The GIT repository is only a tool for the policy editors. Due to the
> decentralized nature of GIT, anybody can clone it anyway and send a pull
> request.
> Pushing to it directly is uselessly interfering with the policy editors job.

Hello,

To allow everybody to forget about this infortunate accident and let us continue
to maintain the policy, I have reset the master branch to the last commit
before Charles intervention, which is 282bd883. If you have already pulled
Charles changes, please reset your master branch.

However I have created a branch master-charles with Charles changes, so that
they are not lost.

Sorry for the trouble,
--
Bill. <ballo...@debian.org>