On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 08:45 +1100, Dean Hamstead wrote:
> hey ben,
> i know you have installed debian onto your minimac
>
> have you enhanced or refined anything? done anything
> else note worthy?

Appart from fighting with some video issues & Apple support (until I
figured that actually _screwing_ the DVI connector all the way in fixed
them, gaahhhh), installing stuffs, and having a life, no, not yet :)
Well, I've fixed a couple of issues with new monitors but nothign
specific to the mini yet (though it happened on it). Simply haven't had
time for serious hacking yet.

Ben.