Hi.

Just for fun, I switched my CRT on the external video connector of my iBook G4. After trying several options in the XF86Config-4, I disabled "UseFBDev". Bingo! It works!
But as it is working for my CRT, the display of my iBook doesn't seem to get synced anymore. So, is there a workaround for this?
I mean looks pretty simple, but how to tell the box to use the FBDev for builtin LCD and not to use it for CRT? Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Carsten Friede

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]