* Fri 06 May (12:41), Jack Malmostoso scrive:

http://hubert.klein.free.fr/adm_plugin1.0.tar.bz2

> > In the README file in the source of this
> > plug-in I've read that I must load the module therm_adt746x with the
> > argument useioctl=1. I'm not able to do it! Please help me.
>
> In modules.conf I guess. Try the man pages!
Ciao

                Bigo!

--
E' piu' facile modificare le specifiche per adeguarle al software piuttosto che
viceversa. [Anonimo]

         Registered Linux User # 365044
            http://dust.homelinux.org
    Please don't send me any Micro$oft attachments!