On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 06:27:10PM +0000, Sergio Brandano wrote:

> I believe pmud does not wake up /dev/mouse0.
> It does seem to wake up /dev/mouse1, as from the log.
> When using /dev/input/mice I had no such problems.

I had this problem on my powerbook as well.  It turns out that
after wakeup the trackpad goes from being /dev/input/mouse0 to
/dev/input/mouse2...  So editing gpm.conf provides a
work-around....

Seems like a pretty wierd bug though...

Mark

--
-- mark at outlook dot net
-- Outlook Technologies is in *no way* affiliated with Microsoft