On 2/22/01 10:45 AM, "Martin Svensson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, i will try that as soon as possible. But How do i start linux after
> the installation? Must i install yaboot in my system folder?
>
> Best regards
> Martin

Read the install guide at http://www.debian.com/ports/powerpc and do a
search for yaboot (I downloaded the PDF - much more convenient). Basically
you need to make a 800KB partition for yaboot (before your MacOS partitions)
and once you have your linux partitions sorted out you install yaboot into
there. It's all in the user guide.

My question is - how do I get yaboot to automatically boot to debian without
me having to keep the option key down?...

    Jon.