On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 11:02:06PM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 05:54:01PM +0200, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> > Drew Parsons wrote:
> > >
> > > Could anyone say if the autobuilder is running OK, or alternatively could
> > > anyone confirm that mirrormagic 2.0.0-7 builds on powerpc?
> >
> > Tha autobuilder is fine, and the current status for mirrormagic is
> > 'Uploaded'
> > which means that it's been built fine and uploaded to incoming.
> >

> I'm glad to hear it.  However, I'm unable to confirm it.  It's not in pool
> yet, not in the incoming directory, not in DONE or REJECT.  The changes
> files for the other architectures are in incoming/DONE, but not powerpc.
> I'm judging from incoming at auric.
>
> Are you sure it's been uploaded?  When did this happen?  Did it make its way
> to auric?

I'm sorry for dropping the ball on this.  I have a few bugs in my
changes-signing script:

mirrormagic_2.0.0-7_powerpc.changes isn't signed with PGP/GnuPG

Removing mirrormagic_2.0.0-7_powerpc.changes, but keeping its
associated files for now.

So it didn't go up.

For now, please do it yourself?  That -is- what voltaire is for.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team