Are there any known issues with the latest 2.4.7 kernel source and
PPC builds? Specifically with PReP systems? I've got to get something more
than 2.2.19 on this machine because I need IPv6 support, but haven't do
a PPC kernel build yet and been inform'd the 2.4.* kernel build available
through apt-get is broken...

        Respectfully,
        Jeremy T. Bouse

P.S. - please don't reply to me personally and the list as I don't need
double copies... Prefer replies to list as it will more than likely help
others as well...

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |