My sawfish-gnome does not run, where did they hide its logs???
symptoms: when I choose sawfish in gdm on my log/pwd the screen turns black I
here the monitor resync a couple of times and then I’m back at gdm login prompt.

What happened to xdnd? X drag and drop, i. e. did they ever make it? or is
there one such thingie for GNOME and a separate for KDE?
--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

"I’m just sitting here listening to the scream of the butterfly"