OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du jeudi 28 novembre
2002, vers 23:30, Mij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait:

> I'm providing just some documentation, kernel modules etc are
> all stuff from Marc Boucher and benh.
> The way you find inside the howto is the only one. It's unstable
> but usable, especially when you haven't any way else to
> get into the net.
> Some experience and you'll get all tricks you need not to get
> freezes and reboots.

One trick is to unload the modules when the iBook go to sleep : since
I do this, I do not get any panic. However, I need to launch
hcfusbconfig each time I need to dial. Has someone try to rewrite this
script to allow it to be launched automatically (to put it in some
script) ?
--
BOFH excuse #260:
We're upgrading /dev/null