Hi,

Some of you might have heard of new PowerPC boards that are ATX form
factor, and will be priced and produced for consumer use.

We have been using Linux on them for a while now, and there is now a web
site dedicated to running Linux on these boards (kernel source + some
quick docs, pictures, and links to my web site (has unofficial Debian install image for Woody and installation guide).

The Debian install image is a small bootable ISO file that starts the
Debian installer on the boards, and then you can proceed to install
either with Woody CDs or the Internet.

The web site is at:

http://amigaone-linux.sourceforge.net

My web site (install guide, ISO file) is at:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/amigaone

Regards,

Ross..