Markus Frauenfelder wrote:

Hello
I just installed and compiled benh's 2.4.21-ben2.
It works perfectly on my titanium (even the HD-LED ;-))
if you compile your kernel with "make-kpkg" you will also get a kernel-headers package. Install thisone. You can not use another debian kernel-headers package to build mol-modules.
You can then build mol-modules with "make-kpkg modules".
If you did not complie your kernel with make-kpkg then you could try to build against your kernel source tree. But I do not know if there is an easy way to get a mol-modules package this way.

gaudenz