On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Frank Murphy wrote:

> On Saturday 23 August 2003 6:25, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >
> > Don't (some) international Mac keyboards have specific modifications vs.
> > their PC counterparts though?
>
> I don't think there are that many. There were some Apple keyboards that had
> the Euro symbol on the 2 instead of the E, but I think they're pretty close.
> But I'd want to check before making that change, of course.

 Got one here, ¤ on same key as 2 and @.  iBook2 from approx 2001 (uk
version).  I know _very_ little about X key codes, but in the console
the nearest keymap is the US i386 qwerty.  Guess I'm available for
testing (although not running debian on the iBook).

 Actually, all this talk of insert and help keys is making me envious.

Ken
--
 Peace, love, linux