Hi Sven,

I recently noted a post stating that the bootloader development team did not
have access to an oldword powerpc. I have one of those, and can do some
testing this weekend, even if it renders my openfirmware settings obsolete.

I'm afraid I'm not an expert, but I got some real great help on this list
earlier, and am eager to do something in return. So just mail me privately
if there is any testing I can do (I've got a 6500 with internal + external
monitor card, internal IDE disk + 2 external SCSI disks. I'm afraid I don't
get a OpenFirmware prompt though, but I can read it with the BootVars
program or nvsetenv).

Regards,
Freek Dijkstra