On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 10:55, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > Ben,
> >
> > I have already disabled pmac_zilog, no difference. BTW, the ps/2 bug I
> > mentioned in an earlier post is still reproducable with pmac_zilog not
> > set.
>
> You can use xmon to find out where it is hung.
>
> (Break into xmon with cmd-power and get a backtrace with "t")
>
> Ben.

Uhh, I'm new to this and did not found any docs on the net about xmon.
When am I supposed to break into xmon? During boot or when the system is
up with another kernel? And with cmd-power you mean
[apple][power-switch], don't you? I tried that on power-up (threw me
into OpenFirmware, but "t" is not a command there ...) and everywhere
else (kernel boot, system up) it did nothing ...

Sorry ...

Simon