On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 00:11, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

> Mon,  9 Aug 2004 18:30:56 -0400,
> "A. Michael Salem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to install the gcjwebplugin
> > (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gcjwebplugin/) and when I run configure
> > I get: checking for GNU EmbbededWindow extension... configure: error: not
> > found.
> >
> > Does anybody have any idea what this GNU EMbbededWindow extension is and how
> > I can get it? Thanks in advance.
>
> gcjwebplugin is now in Debian:
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/gcjwebplugin

 [ ... ]

Thanks for the this info. But I'd be careful and currently not install
it: The Warning message at the top of this page says it all:
http://www.nongnu.org/gcjwebplugin/

"The current version does not provide a security manager capable of
handling Java (tm) applets. Applets have UNRESTRICTED access to your
computer. This means they can do anything you can do, like deleting all
your important data."

Debian bug report:
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=267040>

HTH

Best Regards
Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Pfeiffer                           gpg ID: 0AA7E825
Profile, links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer