On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:01:31 +0100
Pau Rul·lan Ferragut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you prefer, you could try the configurations I use. You can find them
> in this folder: http://bulma.net/~paurullan/ibook-g4/

Bingo! That was the problem. Your config works prefectlly. Now I would like
to know what makes the difference: the modules section or the radeon
section? Is there any specific module to activate APM under X?

Thanks a lot and I'm going to do some more experiments to find out why my
config doesn't work. One curious thing is that you work at 16bpp and I set
the display mode to 24bpp, I'll write back when I find it out.

See you ;-)