"Matt" == Matt Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    Matt> Martin, I checked that as well, my output looks exactly like
    Matt> yours.  Do you think this can have anything to do with
    Matt> /initrd?  My /initrd is empty, is that how it should be?

/initrd is usually a link to a file, just like /vmlinuz. Typically you
will have /initrd -> /boot/initrd.img-2.6.8-* and so on. This is
something the kernel installer will typically do for you.

I would suggest that you edit yaboot.conf so that the initrd parameter
points to the actual file (/boot/initrd.img.-*) that goes with the
kernel you are trying and see if you can boot.

Cheers!
Shyamal