On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 09:42:16AM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> Herminio Hernandez wrote:
> >Has any one had issues with thier network mananger? I have to constantly
> >renew dhcp manually. I am running debian lenny/sid on a powerbook g4.

network-manager runs nicely on my powerbook G4. Could you file a bug report
about this so we can nicely track it down ?

> I have same problem with my iMAC G3, I reported it(04/02/2007 06:25 AM)
> while Etch was in testing and I have been living with the problem(*bad*
> /network/interfaces config), I too wish it was fixed. :-)

I couldn't find a bugreport on either network-manager or dhcdbd relating to
this. Where did you report this ? or if i just missed it, what's the bug
number :)

Oh and please, next time. Change the Subject line and send a new mail instead
of replying to an unrelated one, so you don't confuse threaded mail readers and
people using them :)

  Sjoerd
--
God runs electromagnetics by wave theory on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday,
and the Devil runs them by quantum theory on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.