On Jul 22, 2007, at 5:44 AM, Robert Millan wrote:

The listmasters required that some discussion be held, and once finished they
be pointed at it, so they can decide wether to lift it or not.

Robert,

I think you can report to the listmasters that a discussion has been held, and the opinion of those who participated in the discussion was whole-heartedly that Sven should no longer be banned.

Perhaps, now we can put this whole issue behind us and get on with the work we came here to do!

Rick