Hi, Thanks for the reply. You mean I have to build  my own kernel from scratch
in order to get debain working on the ps3? If so, this is way over my head. I
have the latest otheros.bld file installed on my ps3  A while back, tried an
unofficial debain version for ps3 which produced a 60hz screen refreshed rate
better than any other distro came with. If this is too difficult now. I hope to
try debain as soon as it becomes easier to install. Thanks.

Norberto

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.