More Information on this Blade, follows:

Manufacturer ID: IBM
Machine Type/Model ID: 8844AC1
Machine Serial No.l: KQ01E3F
Hardware Revision :4
Manufacturer Date:4106
Part Number:41Y5248
FRU Number:32R2428
FRU Serial Number:YK10306A8R0K
UUID: 58EB 4228 1E00 11B2 8B08 0014 5E9C 56FE

And this is some more information on the Blade chasis:
 Type / Model: 41Y5248
  Serial Number:KQCHA2T

All this information was retrieved from the Blade Management Console under
Monitors -> Hardware VPD menu option.

Regards,

Yoanis.