Hello Clemens,

aside from the RAM your system is still a nice one for these type of
machines, be aware you could still get quite a lot on ebay for it, the
other day I saw a G4 iMac with 1.6 GhZ go away for just under 60 Euro tho
(usually those go for around 100-120), yours is a much nicer one, BUT if
you're still able and interested to give it away for testing I would be
interested and I'm located in Germany as well.

Sadly my test system, a G4 ibook, died about a month ago, so that was is
for me. Some months earlier I already had asked around for ppc test
hardware on the lubuntu qa list to no avail:

https://lists.launchpad.net/lubuntu-qa/msg04763.html

Grüße
Boris

Clemens Dürrschmidt <clemens.duerrschm...@gmail.com> schrieb am Di., 3.