Il giorno dom 12 ago 2018 alle ore 13:48 Mick <micber...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Il 11 agosto 2018 10:03:29 CEST, John Ogness <powe...@ogness.net> ha
> scritto:
> >Hi Mick,
> >

> >This is no reason to panic. Keep in mind you can always boot from the
> >Jessie installer and start a shell. And with chroot you can get into
> >your system.
> >
> No panic, indeed. I was just joking
>
> >At this point your options are to install the jessie yaboot package and
> >re-run ybin. Or you could install a fixed sid yaboot package and re-run
> >ybin.
> >
> I tried to install yaboot 1.1.34, and it succeeded, but I can't install
> same version of yaboot-installer, because of several unsatisfied
> dipendencies. Is that needed?
>
> Anyway, I am trying to run ybin, as soon as I have sent this message...
> Touch wood!
>
> No way, but it was just a fast test.
It complains for proc filesystem non mounted, but I cannot mount
procfilesys in my chroot-ed partition.
So I suppose I can do the following (if someone want to confirm it):
- boot with SID netinst CD
- mount the root partition of newly installed system on my ibook
- mount the /proc directory on the proc subdir of my system partition
- maybe I'll do the same with sys directory
- chroot to my system partition
- run ybin from there (yaboot package already downgraded)
- reboot all the system

--
Mick