I burnt the image using Rufus on Windows, which IIRC should be fine, though
I can do it with dd on a *nix machine later if someone thinks it may make a
difference.

For the moment I've managed to 'solve' the problem by using the snapshot
from 2019-07-03, which seems to work.
If I can help troubleshoot the current snapshot please let me know.

Thanks!
Sam

--
Sam