Hello Manuel,

On Fri, 2024-10-11 at 15:17 +0200, Manuel Molina Cuberos wrote:
> Thanks for the hint.
> I toasted another CD with the image you suggested.
> Launched the installation and everything was working up to the mirror
> selection stage.
> I added one mirror (deb.debian.org) but from the error reported and the looks
> of the log,
> it seems that the current contents of the mirror show an inconsistent
> situation for installing gcc-14.

Just skip installing packages from the mirror and finish the installation.

You can still set up the mirror to fetch updates once the machine is running.

And, yes, gcc-14 was just updated on 32-bit PowerPC and you have probably just
hit the update-in-progress package. That's just the problem when using unstable
as the base for installing a machine.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz