On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 07:38:47PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Ben Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20010329 15:27]:
> > For the next two weeks I am going to sit back and absorb some of the
> > information that is coming in, and also get used to the idea of
> > being the DPL (the swelling of my head may take some time to go down
>
> So, how is stuff coming forwards?  I haven't seen any delegation apart
> from the Project Secretary and neither anything about the non-free
> removal question.

Most things I am doing right now have been on the debian-private list.
Non-free, I've been talking about with debian-admin and ftp-master.
Also, I've been in contact with RMS about some other issues.

As far as delegation, the Technical Committee has been activated with
some new members, and are currently handling my first request from them.

I'm about to leave for a few days, but when I come back, and start work
again (Real Life work, being unemployed sucks), expect lots more things.

Ben

`  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  '