Dear All,

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My name's Rafael M Puyau and I
have a computers company called Home Office Telework International located
here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. My company work is  based on Telework (It's
a new concept about the way people could work) and we use a few different
technologies for that. We work with Lotus Domino/Notes technology, but at
the end of last year, Home Office migrated all systems to Debian GNU/Linux.
We have two big projects for this year and they will be launch by December
2003. We are developing two web sites. The first one is a Home Office Web
Site. It's a big Portal for our company with plenty of information about
our services, clients and so on. The second one is to create a new Debian
Community for the users of Rio de Janeiro and contribute to the Global
Debian Community.

Therefore, we have created some images based on Debian logo and I would
like to know if it can be used on debian-rj web site. I'm very worried
about it,  because I don't want to create any problem between Home Office
Telework International and Debian Project. Do you approve my idea ? This
site will be hosted this month and we have designed it with some links to
the Official Debian Web Site.

Well, that's all folks ! I'd also like to mention that we have many other
projects like putting the Home Office as Debian partner and etc.....

I wait for your reply ASAP. If you have any doubts or questions , please
contact me by email [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thanks once again,
Rafael M Puyau
CEO - Chief Executive Officer