Arab Enterprise Television & Radio (AESAT)

Dear madam/Sir,

We are planning to building a new Arabic Satellite Television and/or Radio Channel for ADVERTISING.
We looking for partners support and corporation ( Full Teleport Services (satellite space and uplink service), License from your country and more ). We looking for start with Nilesat & Arabsat covering all Arab aria cost is very important.
Our TV and Radio channels will be interesting in Arab and Medal East (Travel, Decoration, Arab Wedding, Food & Restaurants, Fashions, fairs & .......... without any political content)
AESAT will be first ADVERTISING channel satellite television network to broadcast to the Arab world.
1. Most of our viewers in the Arab aria.
2. All of our programs recorded and ready to shipped to your center (No live programs).
3. Content of the programs not yet ready ( for now It will be interesting in Arab and Medal East Travel, Decoration, Food & Restaurants, Fashions, fairs & .......... as advertisings  ).
4. We looking start our transmissions next summer (June/July 2004).
5. The origin of our programs is Egyptian & Arab countries
6. We do not have satellite license till now. We looking to get it from non Arab countries. Do you have any advice?
7. we will be looking for play out our programs from your teleport.
8. It will be (6) hours a day (the beginning) (Digital bands). We are also looking for long period corporation (It's permanent Channel not a temporary Channel).
9. We not looking for invest a big amount at the beginning.
We looking for the best offer of uplink services soon.
If you can help us. It will be appreciated, if you send us details about all your business and how you can help.
I'm look forward to your early reply.
Also .. We are ready to cooperate with you based on appointing us as your sales commission agent or partner in Egypt.
Appreciating your Cooperation.
Best regards,
Abdalla ElNaser
Director