We are offering you a simple way to generate revenue from people visiting your
website.  Join our affiliate program and promote www.OpinionOutpost.com on your
website and we will pay you $1.00 for each new person you link from your web
site, who registers and confirms their registration.  Payments will be sent
monthly.

We are Opinion Outpost, an online market research panel.  We offer our members
a chance to voice their opinions through online surveys about many Fortune 500
companies' products and services. For each survey our members complete we pay
them a monetary incentive. We don't sell anything and joining Opinion Outpost
is free. We invite you to take a look at our web site www.OpinionOutpost.com to
learn more about us. You may also take the opportunity to register yourself.

To join our affiliate program please call me at (801) 379-4064 or reply to this
e-mail address and please include your contact information. We will be in touch
shortly.

Thank you for your time!

Greg Shuey
Opinion Outpost