On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 10:57:13AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Why not? It made as much sense as claiming that merely being listed
> on that page creates a conflict of interest. Not all interests are
> in conflict or should disqualify one from a discussion.

As someone listed on the page you have a vested interest in making the list
as short as possible.  That means more potential customers clicking on
*your* link.  If you do not believe that this is a conflict of interest, then
you should at least be aware that others participating in the discussion
could see it as one.

> Sure. As complete as possible, not more complete than reality.

Agreed, except that we're not talking about reality, we're talking about
marketing.  The best consultants are not necessarily the ones who advertise
for a particular distro.

--Adam