Dear Web Publisher,

I hope your day is going well.  I just checked out your website and thought that it looked really good.  Excellent information, good colors, easy to follow layout…some of the qualities I enjoy about a site's uniqueness.  I wanted to get in contact with you because ASN (Ad Solutions Network) is looking for an elite group of publishers that can deliver traffic of over 2,500 unique impressions per month, I am sure you hit that.  I am also interested in bringing you on board as an advertiser if that interests you as well.  Even if you currently have an advertising network, that’s great we encourage our publishers to get the most out of their site because why get one payout check when you can have two?

I wanted to send a quick note to see if you would be interested in looking to create a profitable, reliable and flexible partnership with our network publishers.  We can provide relevant, quality advertisers that will enable you to help your bottom line without alienating your site's visitors.

Just a few of our benefits of service include:

  • Industry advertising ad sizes including; banners, pops, interstitials, and text
  • Leading payouts - at 60% revenue share
  • Global, National, and Local advertisers
  • Reliable payments
  • Flexible partnerships
  • Default Ad management at no charge
  • Email database management and additional revenue stream
  • 5% REFERAL PAYOUTS!!

I would love to send you more information if this seems interesting to you and/or would like to know more. I look forward to hearing from you soon.  If this is something you are not currently interested in I want to thank you for your time and to keep me in mind for the future.

Kind Regards,

John Lockmer

John Lockmer / Media Buyer and Planner
10 Corporate Park, Suite 315